ZinMet® for Poultry
Specific Organic Trace Minerals To Improve Broiler, Layer, & Turkey Performance
Improve poultry performance with ZinMet®
A premium organic trace mineral additive, ZinMet® is a unique complexation of zinc and methionine that enhances mineral retention to give your broilers, layers, and turkeys a boost in their growth.
Improves zinc absorption by
Improves feed conversion by
Increases body weight by
Why ZinMet® for Poultry?
Easily adaptable to different feeding regimes and less expensive than comparable dry products, ZinMet® helps fill essential nutrient gaps to meet performance and profitability goals.
ZinMet®'s extensive trial work has proven it increases:
- Feed conversion
- Zinc retention
- Weight gain
- Breast meat yield
- Egg weight
- Immune systems
Why ZinMet® for Turkeys?
A 19-week trial of male turkey poults proved ZinMet® to achieve:
- Increased body weight of 0.34kg at 19 WOA
- Improved mortality-adjusted feed conversion by 3p
- Mortality improvement of 4.24pp
- Additional 0.15kg carcass weight at 19 WOA with most deposited in breast muscling:
- Pectoral weight improved 0.12 kg/bird
- Tender weight improved 0.036 kg/bird
- Total breast weight improved 0.15 kg/bird
ZinMet® Turkey Study: Body Weight Comparison (kg)
Backed by science, proven by performance.
Trust Australia’s market leaders in specific organic trace minerals.Contact Us
Contact our team about adding ZinMet® for Poultry into your feeding program.