ZinMet® for Dairy
A Purpose-Built Additive to Help Your Dairy Herd Stay Healthy & Productive
Protect, heal, and optimise productivity with ZinMet® for Dairy
Proudly manufactured in Australia, ZinMet® continues to be the product of choice for dairy farmers across Australia and New Zealand, thanks to its many tested, evidence-based benefits.
Reduces mastitis by up to
Reduces lameness by up to
Bypass rumen degradation rate of
Why ZinMet® for Dairy?
ZinMet®'s extensive trial work has proven to benefit dairy herds by:
- Reducing hoof problems caused by wet ground or harsh surfaces
- Reducing somatic cell count by enhancing epithelial tissue integrity, skin, mammary tissue, hoof, gut and lung wall
- Preventing and treating mastitis by healing and sustaining mammary tissue
- Boosting milk production
A combined source of organic trace minerals (Zinc and Chromium bound to methionine), ZinMet® increases mineral absorption through the gastrointestinal tract and bypasses the rumen degradation at a rate of ~80%.Learn More
The Importance of Trace Minerals for Dairy Cattle
with Allen McDonald, Director of Technical Services, Global Animal Products
What is LiquiTrace®8?
LiquiTrace®8 is a combined source of the organic trace minerals: Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Chromium and Selenium with an inorganic source of Cobalt. The unique complexation of minerals to a specific organic escort makes LiquiTrace®8 more readily available for absorption through the wall of the gastrointestinal tract. LiquiTrace®8 can be added into stock feeds to:
- Increase milk production
- Reduce somatic cell count
- Stimulate keratin production to reduce hoof problems
- Boost immunity
- Improve feed conversion efficiency
- Promote calf growth
- Enhance epithelial tissue integrity
- Improve reproductive health, cycling and conception rates
Backed by science, proven by performance.
Trust Australia’s market leaders in organic trace minerals for dairy cattle.
Contact our team about adding ZinMet® for Dairy into your ration.